We bet one of these ideas will make your dad feel special!
- Lots of dads are missing sports right now. Have a ballpark or stadium-themed night with hotdogs, nachos, and his favorite game day food. Don’t forget to wear your fan gear, and ask your dad about his favorite moments playing or watching games!
- Other fathers might be missing concerts or other cultural events. Let Dad be in charge of the playlist and entertainment for the evening–even if it means he sings along and plays air guitar!
- Write down your top ten favorite memories with your dad.
- Tell your dad exactly what you appreciate about him.
- Give him time for what he wants the most–even if it’s a long nap!
Have other ways to celebrate? Send them to email@example.com so we can share with the IoH family!