Hope@Home™ app will launch in late July so you can enjoy Inheritance of Hope resources anywhere, anytime. Stay tuned!
- "When should I tell my kids about cancer, and how much should I tell them?"
- "I have found little relief from the constant stress of being everything and everyone for my children all the time."
- "People say the dumbest things when they find out you're sick!"
- "I worry for how the kids will handle losing their mom."
- "My brain wants to do all kinds of things that my body can no longer do."
- "I felt really alone as a caregiver juggling kids, spouse, and job."
- "How do I balance living in fear of the future and savoring every moment of life with my diagnosed parent?"
- "What support structure I thought was in place did not survive these times."
If any of these challenges sound familiar, Hope@Home™ groups are for you. You are not alone - when you feel isolated or frustrated by illness, we want you to know that you belong! Register Now >>
Our Guarantee: You will feel loved as part of the Inheritance of Hope Family! If that is not your experience, we'll gift you a subscription to RightNow Media @ Work.
July Hope@Home™ Group Options
Male Caregivers | July 9, 16, and 23 | 8pm Eastern/5 Pacific Register Now >>
Female Caregivers | July 7, 14, and 21 | 8pm Eastern/5 Pacific Register Now >>
Life after Loss (helping your family adjust after losing a parent) | July 8, 15, and 22 | 8pm Eastern/5 Pacific Register Now >>
Teens Ages 16-18 | July 13, 20, and 27 | 8pm Eastern/ 5 Pacific Register Now >>
Teens Ages 13-15 | July 13, 20, and 27 | 8pm Eastern/ 5 Pacific Register Now >>
We are making new Hope@Home™ groups available month by month - let us know a group you'd love to attend and we'll keep developing the resources & relationships you want most!