The IoH family has grown so much in the past ten years that many people never knew Kristen. Here are a few things we would like you to know.
- She was kind-hearted, and the picture of grace and humility. She always gave people the benefit of the doubt.
- She kept a sense of humor all along her journey.
- She made everyone feel like they were the most important person in the room. You felt like her favorite and knew she was full of unconditional love.
- She wouldn’t have wanted us to make a fuss over her, because it wasn’t about her. Everything she did was for her family, other families, and Jesus.
- If you want to know the significance of IoH, just look at her own three kids. What IoH is trying to do for these families works. Every family should look at these kids and know there is hope. We are going to live on in the eyes and memories of our children, and they can have amazing lives without all the people they love being physically present on this earth.
- While “living intentionally” may be a buzz word these days, to her friends, Kristen seemed to be the original and most genuine example of this concept.