We bet one of these ideas will make your dad feel special!
- Lots of dads are missing sports right now. Have a ballpark or stadium-themed night with hotdogs, nachos, and his favorite game day food. Don’t forget to wear your fan gear, and ask your dad about his favorite moments playing or watching games!
- Other fathers might be missing concerts or other cultural events. Let Dad be in charge of the playlist and entertainment for the evening--even if it means he sings along and plays air guitar!
- Write down your top ten favorite memories with your dad.
- Tell your dad exactly what you appreciate about him.
- Give him time for what he wants the most--even if it’s a long nap!
Have other ways to celebrate? Send them to email@example.com so we can share with the IoH family!