Inheritance of Hope welcomes our newest staff member, Audra Milligan. Audra will serve as IoH’s first Strategic Initiatives Director. The core cross-functional areas she will support are operations, strategic projects, administration, and marketing.
Audra brings 12 years of management experience in the financial services industry and is enthusiastic about bringing those experiences to serve IoH’s community of extraordinary families. Being profoundly inspired by her personal relationships with Co-Founders Deric and Kristen Milligan, Audra understands what a gift it is to champion their legacy in this special way.
|Audra Milligan, Inheritance of Hope's Strategic Initiatives Director|
Fun facts about Audra:
1. Hometown: Bartow, Florida
2. Education: University of Florida, BS in Journalism
3. What you like to do in your free time: Uninterrupted face time with people I adore
4. Favorite food: Popcorn (see below)
Riding the roads of Europe this winter before joining Inheritance of Hope's amazing team
5. Greatest achievement: Became Vice President at an NYC hedge fund by age 30
6. Place you’d most like to be stranded: Factory that makes chocolate cake
7. Best vacation: 26 city European tour this year
8. Bad habit: Eating half a bag of popcorn, and then eating the other half