Pre Race Benefits
- Online Bible Study written by Kristen Milligan, IOH co-founder, for the exclusive use of Team IOH runners - it corresponds with your training calendar
- Online Training Calendars for Beginners, Intermediate, Seasoned, and Hard-core runners
- Online Team community
- Online fundraising tools and personal webpage on the Inheritance of Hope website
- Regular Team updates and news
- You will see the funds raised at work in the lives of families in a 'marathon' of their own
|Asheville Citizen-Times City Marathon|
Join Team Inheritance of Hope for the 2013 Asheville Citizen-Times City Marathon, Half-Marathon and 5K on September 27th & 28th in Asheville, NC!
You won't want to miss this opportunity to come alongside Inheritance of Hope and support young families going through a crisis of a parent's diagnosis of a life-threatening illness. Raise much needed funds while being a part of our community.
Each runner will set their own fundraising goal.
Steps to join:
(IMPORTANT: You must register yourself for the actual race at the link above)
2. After you have registered for the race, click this link to sign up to be a part of Team IOH.
Contact Candice Walsh, Candice@InheritanceofHope.org